Tuesday 10 April 2012

Launch! We have lift off.

Right well this is my first time writing a blog. I was actually inspired to do this by a few people I recently started speaking to who ...you guessed it....have blogs.

I thought this will be a good place to put out well...me :-D. My thoughts, my life, my fashion.

I'm 20 years old, huge fan of Everton and love my boyfriend, family and friends.

I will be speaking about a disorder I was diagnosed with when I was 19 called Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), what it is, what are the symptoms and what can be done. It's a life long issue that I deal with day to day.

I'll probably also rant, rave and just post random things that happen day to day.

Hope you enjoy reading and thanks for checking it/me out.
Oh and P.S Currently obsessed with an awesome website http://www.fantasyshopper.com





2 comments:

  1. look fotward to reading more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking me out :-) got a new post up about PCOS xx

      Delete